Got this email this morning:
I hope this finds you well. I’m writing to let you know of our group’s experiences and insights in the distance healing session we performed for you Thursday evening. The session was organized by having one person directly send healing to you (supported by the guidance of the Source of All that Is) while all the others sent Unconditional Love from Source to support the healing. We also visualized the healing from above to support the person who was directing the energy to you. After the session all of us recounted what we saw and sensed. Here are the reflections from the group:
- The woman who was directing the healing energy to you saw a bright healing light go directly to your heart, ensconce your upper body and eventually spread to your whole body. She received guidance to send you a feeling of safety, security and unconditional love in your body and on the planet and the feeling and the belief that you are safe, belong and are loved and embraced by the Earth and your body. She then sent a healing from Source combining the Unconditional Love that the who group was sending to be directed to every cell of your body/ being in the highest, best and easiest way possible.
- Another participant said they saw a very bright light move into and through what appeared to be bone — he said he felt a strong desire for you to heal and then some fear came up and then there was a very powerful flow of bright light and healing energy, the fear having been transformed into a full embrace of healing energy
- A third participant said they saw a yellow light move around your right and then left shoulders and then around the entire top of your body
- Another participant said they felt a very strong & powerful flow of Unconditional Love and she had the felt sense that your body was deeply receiving this energy
- I also saw a very bright golden white light go directly to your heart and completely set ablaze your heart chakra, from there the energy moved down your entire body and I saw it especially flow through your digestive track all the way from your esophagus through your entire GI track through the colon and rectum. I also saw an image of your face and your warm, soulful smile. I could feel your presence & gratitude very strongly.
- Everyone commented on and agreed upon sensing your beautiful presence and pure good soul. We were all humbled, grateful and moved to offer the healing.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to be in touch. Also, if you want to share anything with us concerning your experiences of the healing or its impact of course we would love to hear this. I have cc’ed Anjuli, my wonderful and gifted teacher who convenes the group.
I hope you are doing well brother, and I will be keeping you in my prayers. Blessings!
The funny thing is that yesterday evening I was feeling tired, yet peaceful. I went to bed early, but woke up twice in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. The bowel movements consisted of just blood and red sentiments that collected in the bottom of the toilet bowl.
I have a feeling that this was my body clearing toxins. I don’t claim that this was my tumor dissolving, but it definitely felt like a release. I was a bit disappointed that I had to wake up in the middle of the night to bleed because I haven’t had to do that for the last week, but when I got the email in the morning, it all made sense.
I am so grateful for friends and strangers who are willing to take time and energy to send distant healing. I truly believe this type of treatment really works. I read in Michael Lerner’s book about a study where people prayed for cancer patients anonymously (this means that the patients did not know they were being prayed for). The test group survived at much higher rates than the control group.
I want to thank everyone for their prayers, comments, and healing light and love, especially Mordecai and Anjuli for organizing the powerful distance healing group on Thursday.
Adding oatmeal with almonds, honey, and dates in the morning to try to keep my energy up. Mangosteen, Apex, wheat grass, chia seed, and flax seeds remain daily diet treatments.
Did my full morning prayers in the park. I really enjoy the rainbow back bends because they allow me to see the trees, sky, and, today, the moon from a new perspective. I’ve started including Hawaiian moon calendars on my posts to monitor the moon cycle. Today is a bad day for fishing and planting, so it is a good day to rest and play.
Things are so much more peaceful in the house since my wife and I made life-long commitments to each other. Got a bit upset with Jett this morning for watching tv and dillydallying, but I plan to apologize to him when I see him after school.
Feeling very supported in ways that I cannot even begin to explain. The distance healing, the prayers, the comments on the blog, the emails, the facebook messages, the text messages, the phone calls…everything sings the Divine and lôkahi (unity/unbrokenness). So grateful to be alive, right here, right now.