I would like to give my deepest gratitude to everyone involved with Bloggers for Peace. I don’t care if you post, read, tweet, re-tweet, or just smile. If you are here, it means that you care about helping others. It means that compassion, love, and empathy are a part of your lives. I honor you for everything that you do. I feel blessed to be a part of this community. I can feel your energy, and it is changing our world. Thank you so much.
To help inspire the Bloggers for Peace (B4Peace), we will have a Monthly Peace Challenge. To participate, tag your post with B4Peace and make sure you copy your URL to the Linkz collection. Anyone who completes all twelve Monthly Peace Challenges will receive a Free B4Peace T-shirt.
“If you don’t have peace at home, then where will you have it?”~Jeff Davidson
I have learned quickly that when my relationship with my wife is tense, then I can’t spread peace in my community. This month I challenge you to explore how to have peace in relationships or how to have peace at home.
- Turn your blog into a relationship advice column. What are the 5 things that make a peaceful relationship? What are the 4 things we can do to become a better partner?
- Post a piece of art, a photo, or a video that epitomizes a perfect relationship. Feel free to explain why. (This does not have to be a human relationship.)
- Write a letter to the opposite sex or your partner explaining why you love them, but what they need to do for you to keep loving them. This can be a letter to an actual person or to an entire community of people.
- Publish a story, poem, song, or video about struggle in relationships and what you learned from this struggle that brought peace into your world.
- Publish a post on the greatest love story ever that will inspire us to be more loving.
- Rant about what really frustrates you about the opposite sex, relationships, or your partners. (Maybe if we know what is wrong, we can fix it.)
- Post anything about the intersection of relationships and peace.
Don’t forget to link to at least one other B4Peace post and add your post to the Linkz collection. Here is how:
- Copy your URL to the Linkz collection. You’ll find the link below. It’s the drunk blue frog smiling for peace. Click on it and follow directions.
- Go visit this site to read and comment on other posts related to this Monthly Peace Challenge.
- Monthly Peace Challenge: Art Thou Peaceful? (everydaygurus.com)