Hurray! This is the last challenge of the year. Those of you who have been here since January have one more post to get your FREE B4Peace T-Shirt! I will continue posting challenges next year for a different prize (to be determined), but this challenge ends an incredible first year of Bloggers for Peace. Before I give you the challenge, I want to thank everyone who participated in B4Peace this year. I can honestly say that you brought more peace in my life which means you brought more peace in the world. Special thanks to Rarasaur who designed the B4Peace logos, badges, and T-shirt (hint, hint).
After last months challenge of loving thy enemy, I want to give you a party. So this months challenge is to plan a party that will ripple peace to the world. Use everything in your imagination for this peace party. Here are a few ideas:
- You can hold your party anywhere. Where would you host your peace party? How many people would be at the party?
- You can invite any guest you want from the past, present, or future. Who will play music at the party? Who will contribute artwork for the party? Who will give speeches?
- What food can you serve that would bring peace in its consumption?
- What about a group activity at your party? Would you have everyone at the party participate in one action for peace?
- Feel free to use images, videos, or music in your post to give others the idea of what your party would be like.
- What combination of events, people, and place would bring about the most peace at your party? What if you had Bob Dylan perform a duet with Ysuf Islam (formerly Cat Stevens)? What if you had a panel on compassion featuring Jesus, the Buddha, Muhammad, and Mother Teresa? Let your imagination run wild for peace.
- What would you have at your party that would bring more joy, smiles, love, and peace into the world?
Don’t forget to link to at least one other B4Peace post and add your post to the Linkz collection. Here is how:
- Copy your URL to the Linkz collection. You’ll find the link below. It’s the drunk blue frog smiling for peace. Click on it and follow directions.
- Go visit this site to read and comment on other posts related to this Monthly Peace Challenge.
- Monthly Peace Challenge: Love Thy Enemy (everydaygurus.com)