While searching for quotations for the Monthly Peace Challenge, I noticed how many wise and inspiring quotations came from blogging friends’ posts and comments. So I’ve started a new series called BBQ—Beautiful Blog Quotations.
Feel free to join the fun.
- Take a quotation from a favorite blogger
- Create a BBQ post with the quotation
- Link back to the blogger you quoted
- Tag your post BBQLUV
- Link to other BBQLUV posts (optional)
I love this quotation from Broadblogs.com blogger, Georgia Platts. It took me a few reads to figure out it wasn’t a typo, but when I finally got the message, it hit me like a left hook. As a survivor of abuse, I have definitely hurt people. Part of my drive towards peace and compassion stems from guilt from hurting so many others in my past. What really strikes me about this quotation is the compassion it cultivates for both those who hurt and those who are hurt.
If you haven’t dropped by Broadblogs.com, treat yourself to some sexy politics that will transform your views towards men, women, sex, beauty, and media.
Thank you for reading, smiling, and/or sharing.
Have you hurt others due to past hurt? Please share.
- Monthly Peace Challenge: Quote This (everydaygurus.com)
- Nice Girl Doing Cheap Tricks (broadblogs.com)