Thank you for all the peace you create in this world.
Thank you for being love. I now realize that when I am loving, I am you. When I am full of fear, hatred, or anger, then I am pushing you away with both arms. If I open those arms and expose my heart, then you are always there to give me the love I need.
Thank you for being the best teacher I have ever had. Your lessons are custom made to help me work on what I need to learn in this lifetime. Your patience and foresight are beyond measure.
Thank you for showing me that life is like a jigsaw puzzle: The individual pieces may seem incoherent, chaotic, and sometimes dark, but if we look at the bigger picture, we experience beauty, unity, and meaning.
Thank you for my two beautiful children, although they are not MY children–they have simply chosen me as a path to learn and teach what they came here to do. I now realize that the way we love our children is the way we are meant to treat each other. We are all children, parents, and relatives of each other. Our role is to blow spirit into others and let them fly.
Thank you for making life a game with all sentient beings our teammates and our ego the opponent.
Thank you for your presence for it teaches us that the easiest path towards godliness is to be present at all times.
Thank you for not doing too much and just being.
I just got back from my blogging break, so this post is a little late. This is a post for the Monthly Peace Challenge: Peace Begins with a Letter. To join Bloggers for Peace, click on the badge to the right.
- Monthly Peace Challenge – Peace Begins with a Letter (everydaygurus.com)
- B4Peace July – Letters for Peace (heartflow2013.wordpress.com)
- Letter to Divine Creator – monthly peace challenge (bluegrassnotes.wordpress.com)
- Peace Begins with a Letter (thisismycorn.wordpress.com)
- I’ve Joined Bloggers For Peace! (bishoptatro.wordpress.com)
- Peace with Silence (KellyKuhn.com)
- Dear Universe (fishofgold.net)