Over 550 people have liked Bloggers for Peace on WordPress and Facebook. People like what we are doing. Let’s keep it up. I realized last week that finding peace is the channel I have been searching for my entire life. My existence now has purpose, drive, and meaning. When I had a cushy job, I was counting the days until I could retire, but with this new undertaking, I don’t want to do anything else. I just want to bring peace. I know some of you feel the same way, and I thank you for everything you do.
To help inspire the Bloggers for Peace (B4Peace), we will have a Monthly Peace Challenge. To participate, tag your post with B4Peace and make sure you copy your URL to the Linkz collection. Anyone who completes all twelve Monthly Peace Challenges will receive a Free B4Peace T-shirt.
For the month of May, we will focus on art. I believe that art has the ability to transform the soul. If art can change a soul, then it can change the world. What piece of art makes you a more peaceful person?
- Create a piece of art that brings peace to the world and post it on your blog.
- Publish a photo, painting, film clip, poem, sculpture, music video, dance video, or book excerpt that brings peace into your life. Explain how the art makes you a more peaceful person.
- Use a photo or piece of art as the catalyst for a short story of 100 words or less. I stole this idea from Rochelle’s Friday Fictioneers.
- Be creative. That’s it. I know you guys are pro-peace, so whatever you do that is creative will meet the challenge.
- Post anything about the intersection of art and peace.
Don’t forget to add your post to the Linkz collection. Here is how:
- Copy your URL to the Linkz collection. You’ll find the link below. It’s the drunk blue frog smiling for peace. Click on it and follow directions.
- Go visit this site to read and comment on other posts related to this Monthly Peace Challenge.
- Monthly Peace Challenge: Marching towards Forgiveness (everydaygurus.com)
- Monthly Peace Challenge: Giveaway (everydaygurus.com)
- (Fre)e Cards: Make Peace, Kids (thequeencreative.wordpress.com)