With over 110 Bloggers for Peace publishing posts for and about peace every month, I have no doubt that we are making a difference in the blogosphere and in the world. Every thought, every word, every action for peace brings peace. I don’t know when we will reach critical mass and tilt the scales towards peace, but I have no doubt that it is possible. Thank you to everyone who is participating in words and smiles to create a better world for our children.
To help inspire the Bloggers for Peace (B4Peace), we will have a Monthly Peace Challenge. To participate, tag your post with B4Peace or leave a link to it in the comments below. Anyone who completes all twelve Monthly Peace Challenges will receive a Free B4Peace T-shirt.
This week I’m going to ask you to leave your comfort zones for peace.
“Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.”–Mark Twain
This month I challenge you to post about forgiveness. Publish a post that exemplifies the power of forgiveness.
- Is there someone you need to forgive? Why not do it in a post for peace?
- Has someone forgiven you for your trespasses? Share how this act of forgiveness changed your life.
- Do you know a powerful story/song/film/poem about forgiveness? Share it here or create a new one.
- Photographers and artists feel free to post pieces that mean forgiveness to you.
- How about a tribute to a role model of forgiveness?
As long as you are dealing with any aspect of forgiveness in your post, you are meeting the challenge–even if your post is why you find it hard to forgive.
I’m trying something new that Sunshine at Simply Charming suggested to help organize our posts for peace.
- Copy your URL to the Linkz collection. You’ll find the link below. It’s the drunk blue frog smiling for peace. Click on it and follow directions.
- Go visit this site to read and comment on other posts related to this Monthly Peace Challenge.
- Monthly Peace Challenge: Mad Men (everydaygurus.com)
- I meow for peace! (rarasaur.wordpress.com)
- Acrostic Peace (everydaygurus.com)
- Crushing Violets… (angiebledsoe.wordpress.com)